Baby Vivian Elise Sprinkle

My friends are awesome. I know I gush about this amazing set of girlfriends that I have, but seriously...they are the best.  This being our 3rd baby, I definitely didn't expect any celebration (and we certainly don't *need* anything...except girl clothes!...but, they were insistent on celebrating our upcoming baby girl.

I'm finally starting to see how fun it is to relish in the girliness. The feminine colors, the bows, the ruffles. It's all so much fun!  The girls did a great job hosting an intimate brunch at one of our favorite places: Jasper's.  The decor was perfectly girly and matched Vivian's nursery colors (peach, mint, gold).  I loved it!

Look at this beautiful table!

This menu is drool-worthy! How do I pick?? The flowers are so on point!

This amazing group of girls I love so much

There are way too many pics of adorable gifts, but think ruffles, bows, and general adorable-ness.  This particular outfit from my sister Kathy is so out of this world. Vivian will be so ready for football when she arrives (just in time for season kickoff!)

My gorgeous hostesses: Renee, Jen Green, Jess, Jenny, and Stori. Friends for life!

On top of the ymmy Jaspers menu, we have this delicious cake to devour. 

(Most of) My incredible family. Mothers I idolize!

The sprinkle group! Thanks for a great celebration!