36 Weeks


How far along: 36 Weeks

Total weight gain: 33-ish pounds? I kind of stopped paying attention. 

Maternity clothes: See above pic for my uniform. A maxi dress. Not always flattering, but definitely comfy and cool.


Sleep:  I hate to even admit this, but it's still ok.  It's rare I go the entire night without waking up, but I think I'm far less uncomfortable than I was with Oscar. 

Best moment this month: My sprinkle was pretty freaking fun!

Miss Anything: 
Not peeing when I sneeze? Walks. It's so flipping hot.



Movement: Yes! She's running out of room, which means we feel her more and SEE it more. Walt is the master of feeling her kick. 

Food cravings: Still fruit. Everything else tastes pretty normal, though my tummy is running out of room, so I need to eat less, but more often. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Gender prediction: What a shock if she's not a girl! We have a sono on Tues so we'll just oooonnnnee last time. 

Labor signs: Some Braxton Hicks and a few fleeting cramps. Nothing worrisome. 


Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling pretty happy after surviving June!

Looking forward to: We still don't have a nursery - but I have the 3rd baby "I Don't Cares". As if anticipating a baby in the next four weeks wasn't enough, we've got a lot of fun stuff for Walt this month as he gets ready for Kindergarten.