32 Weeks


How far along: 32 Weeks

Total weight gain: I'll say it - 30lbs and counting. I do not make small babies !

Maternity clothes: All the time and usually a maxi dress.

Sleep:  Still doing pretty good with sleep. Some nights are better than others and starting to wake to pee on some nights. But in terms of getting comfortable, I'm hanging in there.

Best moment this month: June was a big month! We had a great family vacation and Oscar's birthday!

Miss Anything: 
Being able to take my walks. It's so damn hot, even at 7 a.m. 


Movement: Yes! All the boys have felt her, which is super fun. 


Food cravings: Mostly fruit, but not really craving anything horrible. I eat more sweets, just because I know I can. :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Gender prediction: She's still a girl as far as we know!

Labor signs: Not really. Had a few Braxton Hicks contractions which is a fun reminder of what's ahead in the next 6 weeks.


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but June was a trying month. Work was tough. LOTS of house decisions made, which is extremely exciting, but very overwhelming. Lots of changes with Oscar this month, too. 

Looking forward to: We are getting Viv's room up and running! As of now, it's just a room with furniture strewn about and a disassembled crib in the corner. But at least the room is devoid of the old furniture.