28 Weeks



How far along: 28 weeks - third trimester!

Total weight gain: Not gonna do it!

Maternity clothes: Absolutely!

Sleep:  Mostly still good. I'm starting to wake up occasionally to pee in the middle of the night. Not my favorite thing, but it's not every night. 

Best moment this month: SO much this month. Walt's graduation? Finalizing Viv's name?

Miss Anything: 
Wine and normal-sized clothes. 


Movement: Yes - regular movement, though still less than the boys (I think). She kicks during the day just to let me know she's here, but only goes on kicking streaks at night. Every time Chris tries to feel her, she chills out and stops :)


Food cravings: Still gravitating to fruit. I'm also hella thirsty.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, except a late night or bad night's sleep kicks my butt. Coffee was a no-go in the first trimester (because I couldn't stomach it). I stuck mostly to black tea with an occasional cup of coffee. Lately, it's a small cup of coffee daily.

Gender prediction: Girl! And she has a name: Vivian Elise

Labor signs: nope (thank goodness)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - but maybe a wee bit overwhelmed.  Work is insanity right now, there is a lot of "to dos" on our prep for Baby Viv, and, oh yeah, we bought a house... what?!  More on that to come.

Looking forward to: A mini family vacay to Austin and Oscar's big boy bed is ORDERED.