24 Weeks




Baby is the size of a large zucchini

How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm done answering this question.

Maternity clothes: Still yes. I foresee maternity clothes in my future into September.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good and I'm just rolling with it. I realize that terrible sleep is coming and certainly will only get worse before it gets better.

Best moment this month: Trip to NYC!

Miss Anything: I still miss wine. Judge away. I'm not against a small glass every now and again, but it's not the same. I start with a glass that consists of about 4 sips of wine and am lucky to get halfway through. After the first sip I just wish it was a full glass that could be savored, so it's almost not even worth it. I also miss my normal-sized wardrobe :)

Movement: Finally! Movement! Man, it sure took a while to feel this (which is so surprising to me given this is my 3rd pregnancy. You'd think I'd feel it extra early). It took until probably 22 weeks to get some good kicks and just now (23-24 weeks) she has settled into some movement patterns (after I eat, if I'm lying down...)


Food cravings: No cravings, but I do enjoy fruit. I'm still eating for 2.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but a late night will make me feel hungover. (Which is really unfair).

Gender prediction: Girl!

Labor signs: nope (thank goodness)

Symptoms: I'm feeling good, but I can tell the physical aspects are starting to creep in. I'm trying to ignore them. But, reclining with my feet raised is my most favorite position.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy, though work has been super insane (and probably will be for the next two months). Just trying to find some pockets of "me" time to walk or do yoga to keep my mind on straight.

Looking forward to: A bit of the same from last month. It's time to move Oscar up to his big boy bed. I foresee that happening this month. I'm looking forward to lots of fun stuff in May and June!