Cypress Creek Montessori Holiday Program

One of the things I look forward to the most with having kids in day care/preschool are the programs. Cypress Creek Montessori does a end-of-year program (Graduation) in May and a holiday program.  Last year's holiday program was mostly watching a bunch of 2.5 - 3 year olds stand around and bebop to the music. What a difference a year makes! This year was full-on singing and dance moves.  With the exception of a crown malfunction with one of Walt's buddies, the entire performance was flawless.

They sang:

  1. Marshmallow World
  2. Frosty the Snowman
  3. Jingle Bells
  4. Let It Go (yay, Frozen.........#sarcasm)
  5. Feliz Navidad
For purposes of memory keeping, I'm posting the videos below. They are short, and worth a peek.  My favorite part is the boys bowing at the end of each song (I think I only got this on camera once).

Enjoy!