Walt goes to Top Golf

We are so thankful that Chris has a flexible schedule, because it allows him to find some extra bonding time with the boys. Especially during the summer when I feel ultra guilty that they have to go to school every day.  One day, Chris decided to pick Walt up a little early and take him to Top Golf. I'll admit, I thought the activity seemed ambitious. Walt isn't even four years old yet.  He does have a couple real golf clubs (a putter and a driver), but we rarely have the chance to actually use them.

Much to my chagrin, Walt did really well! In fact, he probably made contact with the ball more than I usually do :) I'm not going to run out and buy him a golf bag and a full set of clubs anytime soon (although Chris might have a different opinion), but he definitely has the idea of golf down.


I'll also share a few short video clips so you can see his style. Not bad for 3.5 years, huh?