Oscar is 6 Months Old!


It's a really busy time of year, but I definitely couldn't overlook marking the six-month birthday of our littlest guy. As I've made nauseatingly clear in all my post about Oscar, I use the word "littlest" oh-so loosely.  This kid is a beast.  I was reading back at how I described Walt (who is also no runt) and he was Mr. Long and Lean until about this age.  There is nothing lean about Oscar. There never has been. He was born with chubby cheeks and rolls in his thighs. I love that so much about him. He's so pinchable!!
Could his hair be any crazier??
But why am I wasting time on thing we already know? How about some new updates? I don't have his physical stats yet. He sees the doctor on Monday. Please refer to paragraph one for a semblance of his size :)


A little blurry, but I added this pic because if you look REALLY closely, you see his two bottom teeth :)

He's pretty content putting anything in his mouth

Our sweet little Stinks
We are so excited to celebrate Oscar's first Christmas tomorrow. Of course it means nothing to him. He is probably even too young to like the paper.  We'll all just have fun watching Walt, and frankly, that would probably make Oscar the happiest anyways.  Happy 6 Months, Buddy!