Oscar is Three Months!

Oscar is quickly becoming the cutest kid on the planet #totallybiased.  He is such a happy little guy and super go-with-the-flow.  We always thought Walt was a pretty laid back baby, but Oscar is even more so! He's content awake or asleep. He can easily go four hours between feedings (though I still keep it to three), but he rarely gets cranky because he's hungry.  The only times he really gets upset if he's sleepy, but as long as we put him to sleep pretty quickly, he's perfectly fine.

As I was about to write this post, I went back and read about Walt at 3 months. It's a good thing I did, or I'd sound like I copied and pasted everything.  Oscar is doing much of what Walt did at 3 months. Here are some highlights:


Here are some pics of the Stinks monster..

I feel like he got real big and chunky this month :)

There are those hands!

My happy little man!