Oscar is Two Months Old!

Here we are. Already at another month milestone. This is my last "month birthday" while on Maternity Leave.  I'm having a hard time believing this is coming to an end. We'll truly be a busy little family of four in just a few short weeks.

But, enough about that. Let's talk about our little Oscar Man! I'm starting to see a little personality develop, and it's oh-so cute! Oscar started smiling last month, but now has a truly interactive smile. He loves to grin really big during his wake times. His favorite things to smile at are mommy, daddy, and his little play gym toys.  Walt moves too fast for Oscar to focus on him and smile :)

Oscar is sleeping really well. We possibly jumped the gun a bit on pulling his last night-time feeding, so it's back on the agenda, and all's well. Oscar goes right to sleep after his 7 p.m. feeding then usually wakes up anytime between 2-4 a.m. to eat.  If he wakes up before 2 a.m., I go in and soothe him back to sleep.  I still swaddle him for naps and bedtime. I'll worry about weaning that when he goes to day care next month.

We are crossing a big milestone this Saturday, and having a sitter watch BOTH boys. The theory is that O will just be asleep the whole time, so it'll be more like just watching Walt. Still, anything can happen, right?!
Super strong boy, holding his head up like a champ


This look I see a lot. I see lots of mischief in those eyes.