Pregnancy Update: 25 Weeks

I knew I'd be worse at documenting this pregnancy this time around. That's no joke. The last belly pic I took was at 17 weeks... er, that was 8 weeks ago.  Whoops!  I wish I could say that it's because I'm so busy and just haven't had time. While that's not a lie, the real reason for no belly pics is this pregnancy has progressed at lightning speed. I'm growing faster, gaining weight more easily, and all in all feel like I'm about 6 weeks ahead of where I am.  I will share my belly pics, but I'm not doing comparison pics, b/c it's painful (call me vain!).  If you really want to compare, you can hunt for the pics yourself, buried in my blog in 2010.

Regarding the pregnancy as a whole, the second trimester has delivered true to it's promise. I've felt pretty good despite the massive belly.  I've been dealing with way more lower back/tailbone pain.  This happened from very early on in the pregnancy. I see a chiropractor in Frisco who specializes in pre- and post-natal care. He is pretty amazing and I would highly recommend him for any other pregnant mommies. His wife is currently pregnant with their #3, so I never feel like he doesn't know what's up.

We have a dr. visit next week, but everything has been looking great (thank you, God!).  As I enter the third trimester, I'm trying to enjoy these days that I have some energy!

25 weeks of a very well-fed baby!