Walt is 18 Months!!

Maybe it's because I did an update for each month during Walt's first year, but I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I have an 18-month old! In a post a while ago, I made a comment that when you are pregnant, you are laser focused on the due date, and you don't really consider that in a super short amount of time you have, in my case, an 18-month old. Holy moly!

At 18 months, I am just smitten with my child.  Each day his personality develops and I just love it.  He is definitely in a parrot stage, which is both hilarious and frightening. Before I get into what Walt is doing these days to keep us entertained, here are his stats (not surprising to anyone who has seen Walt in the flesh and blood that he is a big dude):

Weight: 29lb 3oz.......90% 
Height: 34 in.............95%
Head: 20 in...............>100%

Don't get me wrong, he's giant in weight, but I seriously thought he'd be off the charts. Picking up nearly 30lbs of toddler is BIG.

As for his doings:

I have to leave you with a few pics of the little dude. He's no camera hound, but has just recently figured out what "chhheeeese" means and likes that :)

Our little stinker playing hide n seek (looking way too big)

Supportin' the Gilmer Buckeyes :)

And, of course, playing in the rain!