Mini He or Mini She?

I realize I'm really grasping at straws at this point, but I thought it would be fun to explore some side-by-side pics of the Munkaman with his mom and dad as little ones.  Trust me, I'm well aware that my child is 99% spawned from my husband. He looks like him AND acts like him. I consider myself super lucky in this department. But, there are some things that are totally me.  For one, our child has nothing resembling jet black hair. In fact, Walt's hair is much closer to my hair color, especially as a toddler. In the summer time, my hair was nearly golden blonde.

My mom mentioned she thinks Walt's eyes are more mine than Chris's.  I go back and forth on this. Sometimes I think they are Chris's and sometimes mine.  Even the color seems a bit sketchy. Sometimes they seem super dark brown like mine and others more of a light brown like Dad's.  It's so hard to tell!  As a matter of fact, you decide for yourself:


My assessment is definitely Chris's nose, but maybe more my face shape? Who knows. He's 100% Walt, that's for sure.

Super crazy Munka Man!

Plane spotting :)