Walt is 15 months!

Our little man seems to be doing so much lately! He's totally turning into a little boy and I see his personality a little more each day. I just love it.

First, we saw Dr. G yesterday and here's the stats on our giant child:

Weight: 28 lbs 4 oz - 90-95%
Height: 32.8" - 95%
Head: 19.5" - 100%

What he's doing:
Other things he does that don't necessarily make the above list include sticking his finger in his nose and eating rocks and grass. Told you he is a boy!  He does ABSOLUTELY love bubbles and is just shy of saying this.  Usually when Walt is outside it takes an army to coerce him back in without a meltdown.  Speaking of those, he's not afraid to pitch a fit, which I know is about to get way worse. All in all, he's still a pretty chill and fun-loving guy.

I just love this picture. Walt's taking off into the sunset.

Watching TV is a very new thing. This absolutely cracks me up.

Waiting at Dr G's office. Look at that BELLY!