Walt is 11 Mos.

Um, wow. I can't even believe our baby is on the heels of his first birthday. I started this blog about a year and half ago to document our growing family. Somehow when I envisioned it, I didn't mentally make it to this point in Walt's life. But, what a cool and surprising time this is!

Walt's personality develops every single day. We had the opportunity last week to see him in action in class and he's a social butterfly (and sort of a ham!).  He loves his MyGym class and doesn't stop for one second (except during storytime, which he finds super interesting).  Here's what the Munks is up to now:

So, I've already started planning his first birthday (shocker) and I'm having serious mixed emotions about it. I never thought I'd be so sad about him growing up. I know it just gets worse from here. He's still a baby in my eyes and I love him so very much!

My happy crawler

Big boy! That gym is not at all intended to support his weight, but he loves it still
He was giggling like crazy with me trying to get him to sit still!!

The one single pic of him sitting still on the couch

This is there favorite thing to do. If Chris is lying anywhere (couch, floor in kitchen, carpet), Walt crawls up and attacks!

The super duper happy guy :)