Walt is Eight Months!

Technically, Walt has been eight months old for about a week and a half, but between work, school, (Mexico), and life, I'm just now getting to this post.  There aren't a ton of pics because Walt squirms and moves so fast that half of them turn out blurry.  They even told us at school that Walt is very "active".  He never likes just sitting still (hmmmm... who does that sound like?!?)

Here are some more fun facts about the Munka Man:
 And now for the pics:

These guys are the best of buds!

Showing off a little...

My little Munks!

That sweet, sweet smile melts my heart!
I can't believe at all that Walt is almost as old as I was pregnant with him (does that make sense?). What a wild difference there is between newborn and eight months.  Walt teaches us new things every day and is such a joy in our life!