Working and Schooling Mommy Madness is Upon Us

I don't even know why I'm blogging right now. There's about 9,394 other things I should be doing.  Somehow in the past three weeks, my job just skyrocketed into major workload increases and a little bit of job scrutiny.  On top of all that, I'm taking two online classes for my MBA and they are literally kicking my ass.  8-weeks of solid cramming of information, two mid-terms, two individual papers, one individual project, and one group project, and two finals.  YIKES! All this in 8 weeks is a LOT.  Check out what I had spread around me today:


Do you love how my school notes are propped up by MyBrestFriend? LOL. That is the perfect picture of my life.

On top of work and school, I'm trying to still be a good mom, wife, and friend! It's been a really, tough balance! We celebrated Fathers' Day in Gilmer which was really nice for a little getaway.  I really had zero business going out of town, but I needed to disconnect and be with family.  Plus, we had a fun little surprise and I got to have lunch with my dear friend, Janna, and her kiddos. Here is Walt and Blake (11 mos) meeting again. :)

Also in the midst of this madness, I've started Walt on solid foods. He has two little bottom teeth.  I had planned to wait until six months, but Walt truly shows an interest in eating big people food. Done and done.  We tried rice cereal and after two times, he had the process down pat.  I also made some sweet potatoes, which he gobbled up.


So, there's the all-over-the-place update!