Walt is Five Months!

It's another monthly birthday! Every month I think I like this one the most, but that keeps evolving with each passing month.  Walt actually celebrated this b-day on the day I got back from Nashville. Luckily he was in a fantastic mood when I picked him up from day care, so we snapped some pics.

What I found during this photo shoot is that his is becoming ridiculously mobile! It was hard to get a pic of him sitting still.  Before the pics, I'll update on what he's up to:
We tried some solid food with him a few weeks ago just for fun. After some reading and discussions with my fellow mommy friends, we're going to give it another shot soon. Walt definitely shows an interest in food and watches Chris and I intently when we eat.


Birthday boy happy :)
Naked baby chewing on a teething ring (he's a chewer!)


See, he's eye balling his piggies

Mouth open. Drooling. And eyeing the camera


Now trying to grab the camera ;)

More mouth open shots

Extreme close up and probably my favorite pic :)