First Easter... but no Easter Bunny!?

Happy Day-After-Easter, ya'll!

Yesterday we celebrated a fantastic Easter... Walt's first to be exact.  But what terrible parents are we that we didn't even attempt an Easter basket for our little bunny?  I finally decided that anything I would have bought Walt, would have been for me anyways. And, I did indulge in a pretty delicious outfit for him. So, maybe I did get him something.  Chris told me yesterday that Walt is not a Barbie.  HA! I said he is until he can say otherwise :)

He looks ready for the golf course already!

Despite the absence of the Easter Bunny, I think we ultimately celebrated what Easter is really about.  We enjoyed a nice visit to church in the morning (first time for Walt in the nursery and not a single issue!), then we headed to the Engle's (my sis and BIL) to dine like kings and queens. I should have taken a picture of the food. It was ridiculous....
I made some peanut/chocolate bars that Chris and I "sampled" the night before. They were pretty awesome too!

Now that Walt is getting bigger, his cousins are wanting to play. Every chance they got to hoover around him, they doted and poked at him.  Jaelyn (3 1/2 years old) is ALL about baby Walt. She loved making him smile and wanted to know if he could talk. She also wanted to make sure everyone knew she was bigger than him :)


Here are some more pics from the day:

Super close up of the Munka Man. His hat is backwards, b/c he's that cool

Walt hammed it up big time for Aunt KK. Such a ladies' man!

Not sure what they were discussing, but Walt likes it. Probably his college fund :)
I've got lots more things to write about coming up. I have round 2 of my favorite things (we have a whole new set of favorites after 3 months!), a visit to Gilmer is coming, a night out at the RoughRiders, and more!