Baby Reese Abigail Zicchino is HERE!

I mentioned it was a big week!  One of my BFF's and Grammy Girls, Stori, had her baby this week!  We were laughing earlier about how we were SO close to having overlapping maternity leaves.  So close by TWO days!

Reese Abigail Zicchino made her early appearance on Tuesday evening as a surprise to everyone (especially mom and dad!).  She was 5lbs 9 oz and 19" long.  She's a tiny little thing, but honestly I expected this regardless from the Zicchino clan.  Stori isn't much bigger than a minute and though she was all belly during her pregnancy, I just couldn't envision an 8-pounder coming out of her.  Mom and baby are doing good! Reese is such a little doll. She's totally carrying the Italian genes and is looking quite a bit like her daddy :) 

She might be little, but the girl can scream! I got a little glimpse of this the other night. She wants to make sure no one forgets about her :) I can promise that will never happen.

Walt met Reese too, and of course it was love at first sight.  We've already deemed him Reese's body guard, but something tells me (based on her scream) that she will be able to fight for herself just fine.  She was born a fighter! I'm kicking myself that I didn't capture Walt and Reese's first introduction.  I'm sure there will be MANY more photo opps for these two.

In the meantime, here are some pics of this little love muffin

Look at her full head o' hair! Funny how Stori got the full headed brunette, and I got the strawberry blonde??

Richard is such a proud and sweet daddy!

Look at her sweet, folded hands :)

Look at this tiny bundle. Love her!
Congrats, Stori and Richard! We sure love you guys!