Wait, I'm going to get bigger??

Here I am at just past 35 weeks.  How in the world did that happen?  One one hand, I feel like I was just telling everyone I was pregnant. On the other hand, I feel like I've been pregnant for about two and half years. 

Clearly, at this point it is no secret that I'm expecting. I did some Christmas shopping on Friday and in every single solitary store they asked me something about the enormous growth in my abdomen. I even thought one woman was going to volunteer to finish my shopping for me. I don't feel miserable, so I sure hope I don't look miserable!  I also got this at work last week: "Wow, you are so pregnant".   Really? I hadn't noticed. 

I continue to have what I consider an easy pregnancy (minus the whole broken foot/surgery fiasco). So, I assume the aches and pains I'm feeling now are just normal. And nothing has me wanting to perform an at-home c-section. It's all manageable, albeit annoying at times.  Sleeping is definitely the least favorite time of the day.  Imagine creating a mini fortress of pillows around you. You get it JUST right and fall asleep. Now it's 2-3 hours later and you need to switch sides.  First, it takes me some serious leverage to flip from one side to the other. You don't just casually roll over.  Then you rearrange the pillow fortress.  Repeat this.  Oh, and throw in a couple bathroom breaks in there.

So, I'm posting a pic of me at 35 weeks (and two days).  The last pick I posted was 30 weeks and I thought I was really poking out then. Psshhh!  I can take out small children and animals with this belly now.  Curious to see how much further this bad boy will stretch in the next five weeks.

It's a little dark, but check out the surface area!

this one has flash, but I'm facing the wrong way. You can totally see the poked out belly button!